Benefits of a Dorner Dairy & Cheese Conveyor:
Dorner has a line of conveyors designed to meet the strict requirements of USDA Dairy regulations and 3-A Sanitary Standards. We have experience handling a variety of dairy products such as: cheese slices, cheese blocks, mozzarella balls, bulk cheese shreds, brine tank extractions and more. With our range of expertise, Dorner can custom design a system to meet your unique need.
At Dorner, food safety is paramount. The hygienic design of our conveyors allows for effective sanitation with conveyors that are quick and easy to clean.
Maintaining sanitation in hard-to-access areas, such as underneath the belt, can be a time consuming challenge. Cleaning, although necessary for safety, can also take away from valuable production time. Dorners clean-in-place (CIP) units for AquaPruf conveyors provide a smart sanitary solution offering:
- Less downtime
- Sanitary wash down design
- Improved cleaning efficiency
The CIP conveyors feature an automated washing system that not only reduces the time and labor required to keep your conveyors clean, but they help you save water and energy as well. Spray nozzles can be mounted on the interior and exterior of the conveyor, which allows cleaning both the top and bottom surfaces of the belt simultaneously without additional labor. For modular plastic chain belts, the CIP nozzles will force water and debris through the open hinges.
The CIP unit is constructed of fully welded stainless steel tubing to prevent potentially harmful bacteria, and other biological hazards, and minimize horizontal surfaces where water can accumulate.
Benefits of Dorner’s Sanitary Conveyors
- Dorner’s Ultimate line of conveyors are designed to meet 3-A Sanitary Standards and USDA Dairy regulations.
- By eliminating horizontal surfaces, blind spots and harbor points, food and water won’t accumulate, preventing the growth of bacteria.
- Easy access to all areas of the conveyor for cleaning allows you to keep lines running and the conveyor at the highest level of sanitation.
- Eliminating the chances of bacteria and contamination creates a safer conveyor and prevents the spread of illness to your customers.
Create your own custom conveyor with Dorner s industry leading CAD/Configurator software. With DTools, designing a conveyor that meets your specific application is quick and easy. Submit a request for complete custom systems or replacement parts for your existing conveyor, and get a free quote and CAD design fast!
“A great system that helps us deliver or products quickly and efficiently, easy to clean and maintain”
Paul Bainbridge – Logistics Manager – Dairy Partners